Leave a Gift in Your Will
By pledging a gift in your Will, you will help to secure a future for some of the most marginalised people in the world and leave a legacy for future generations.
Our commitment to you:
If you are considering remembering Vincentian Lay Missionaries in your Will, we promise you this:
• We value any gift, big or small
• Your gift will be used wherever it can have the greatest impact on the lives of people living in the Global South. However, if you feel strongly about a particular project or country, please let us know.
• We will respect your privacy and handle your enquiry with care, sensitivity and respect • You can always change your mind about your gift to VLM. We understand that priorities can change.
What a Gift Could Do
- Help towards the running costs of a school
- Give young people a second chance at education in a vocational training centre
- Pay school fees for a deaf child
- Contribute towards building of additional classrooms and other facilities
- Provide IT resources to a school
- Help a hospital train its staff
- Give a hospital better equipment
What would you like your legacy to the Global South to be…?
Things To Consider…
- VLM understands that your family and friends are your priority in your Will. After that you may wish to consider leaving something to a charity whose work means something to you.
- You do not need to be wealthy or make a big donation to make a difference.
- VLM commits to using your gift to make a difference to the lives of marginalised people living in the Global South.
- VLM cannot provide you with legal advice so we strongly advise you to speak to a solicitor or other legal professional when making a Will. However, please get in touch with us at 087 139 7069 or email@example.com if you have any questions about leaving a legacy to VLM.
- Finally, thank you for taking time to read this page and think about leaving a gift to VLM.